How To: Earn the "Hazard Pay" Achievement in BioShock: Infinite

Earn the "Hazard Pay" Achievement in BioShock: Infinite

Oh, hazards. If this were Tiger Wood's Golf, hazards would be something we would avoid like the plague. But since we are talking BioShock: Infinite, hazards can become part of your arsenal, and will help you unlock the "Hazard Play" achievement.

In order to unlock this achievement (one of the trickier ones if you ask me), you must kill 10 enemies by using environmental hazards throughout the game.

Check out this video to see what I mean. He used the loose electrical cord to zap his enemies to oblivion.

But if you are a smart/time-constrained gamer like me, then you might want to follow this guide instead.

It is the same achievement except he waits for a boss stage where bad guys respawn like nobody's business. Who knew a puddle of water could be so deadly.

Click here for more achievements/trophies for BioShock: Infinite.

Just updated your iPhone? You'll find new emoji, enhanced security, podcast transcripts, Apple Cash virtual numbers, and other useful features. There are even new additions hidden within Safari. Find out what's new and changed on your iPhone with the iOS 17.4 update.

Be the First to Comment

Share Your Thoughts

• Hot
  • Latest